what could I expect.. BBR Tuning 38cc 4-Stroke Rear Axle Drive Engine Kit

I took a break for a bit trying to decide on what direction I wanna go, looked a frictions which seems appealing but I don't like th eidea of wearing out tires prematurely, and I just like the idea of the kit, So will set some money aside andgo this route but I'm thinking a 38 or 40t sprocket to get the speed up, I know it sound crazy but a 25 or 26 cc motor sounds good to me, I want the engine to help me not the other way around,

thanks for all the info, when I get it installed I will give an update.

Most that small are 54mm clutch- will not fit. The 25 Honda is. It will be a slug trust me. From experience you need to stay around 40cc and up or it will be slow. I have a 35cc Subaru and top speed was 28 on a flat but any hill would knock it down to jogging speed. There’s a lot of motors that will fit the clutch biggest one is 82cc auger motor. I saw a 52cc 2 stroke on eBay its rated 2.5hp. I’m from hilly pa just looked and 25cc won’t be enough for wv.

so i ordered the drive kit, thinking about going with a 49cc 4 stroke. whats the most reliable motor commonly available not necessarily 49cc

I don't see how you didn't have enough power for the hills with 66cc 2 cycle but you suspect a heavier motor with less displacement and half the power strokes will satisfy you?

I thought it would be a little quieter as it's the stock exhaust system on the motorized bike. It's a quiet motorcycle as well. The wife and I can talk to each other as we ride.

Back