What Did I buy? Replacement Head Has A Smaller Spark Plug.

yuckfoo

Local time
11:27 AM
Looking for an explanation on this head I bought. I'm wondering why it's built for use with a smaller spark plug. Is this for a motorized bike or is it a mislabeled product? Is this for a pocket bike? It also came with a extension for the carb. That is too small as well.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Looking for an explanation on this head I bought. I'm wondering why it's built for use with a smaller spark plug. Is this for a motorized bike or is it a mislabeled product? Is this for a pocket bike? It also came with a extension for the carb. That is too small as well.

Yeah that one is for pocket bikes, it has no real squish area ether and the intake is for 32mm stud spacing, you can elongate the holes and make it fit the 40mm spacing pretty easy.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Yeah that one is for pocket bikes, it has no real squish area ether and the intake is for 32mm stud spacing, you can elongate the holes and make it fit the 40mm spacing pretty easy.
I'd buy the one you recommended...but it's out of stock from gasbikes. Any idea where I can get one? Actually....I really need an angle head. I'm building on a Dolomite with a shift kit. Space is an issue.

Back