What do i need to make a key or push button starter

Status
Not open for further replies.
So pull starter came in the mail today

Attachments

• 15852803250883576086434597437825.jpg
    15852803250883576086434597437825.jpg
    265.5 KB · Views: 157
Yes, too lean for sure, it's probably running kinda hot. You need to try a larger jet size or adjust the needle clip to a richer setting.

I figured it out. What size jet do you suggest?
The stock one is #70, so maybe a #72 or #75. I gotta say that it's unusual, most of the time the stock #70 is too rich and they need to go down. Are you certain you don't have any vacuum leaks anywhere? Does it go into low idle alright?

Looks like the carb is at a 45 degree angle... i wouldn't mess with jetting or anything else until you know the float and valve are working right.

Looks like the carb is at a 45 degree angle... i wouldn't mess with jetting or anything else until you know the float and valve are working right.
There's your lean burning situation right there. You have to loosen off all the bolts and turn the engine level in the frame. The little float is always going to float up in a level position because it isn't pinned to the bowl.

There's your lean burning situation right there. You have to loosen off all the bolts and turn the engine level in the frame. The little float is always going to float up in a level position because it isn't pinned to the bowl.
I have 4 bikes. The one that's running lean is not the one in the photo. That one runs fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back