what do people think of the dual brake lever, 1 lever pulls

C

chieflets

Hi,

has anyone tried the new 1 lever pulls 2 brakes and what do you think of them and whats the bad point of them too

Chieflets

thumbs up !

my son in law (azvinnie... see stealth chopper in wild in the streets) has one and it works great you adjust it the same just has 2 knobs so it can be lighter or heavier front or back
:D :D

I LOVE my double-pull brake lever, and I've never used anything else! I installed it before I ever had my maiden run, and I'm able to stop quickly without locking up the tires and skidding out of control. I use the caliper brakes in conjunction with the coaster brake. If I ever buy a different bike to motorize, I will not buy a multi-geared bike, but one with a single gear and a coaster brake.

chieflets, this is my original review of the pyramid lever: https://motoredbikes.com/threads/dual-pull-brake-lever-works-great.4128/

i'll put my followup here :)

tom, i thought that was gonna be a problem too, at first it was difficult getting them synched right. and it was hard to make a quick stop. but now, the cables have stretched to equalize, the bike stops great and i just can't believe these things aren't on all bikes. it absolutely rocks 8)

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been looking for one of those dual-pull levers for nearly a year! :?

Dual brake lever

This is what I bought but haven't tried it yet.
Do a search for:
Pyramid Pro Alloy Mountain Bike Brake Dual Cable Brake Lever

Got mine off of Amazon for 10 bucks or so, haven't got to try it yet.

our ebay box helps buy the free stickers, please try it first.

matter of fact, i have no problem recommending this vendor, i've made 2 good buys here: ebay item # 330108074007

Back