What does this mean?

Regalgse00

Local time
7:09 AM
What does it mean when your going down the road and I go to slow down and pull in the clutch. The bike revs up real high and stays there until the bike slows down more. I have a pz16mm carb and a window piston and a reed valve with a mz65 pipe.

I don’t think it’s that cause this did this with a different carb and with a non reed setup.

I was assuming it’s stuck rich at those moments like I have to big of a idle jet.

Air leak can be coming form somewhere else
This also happend with a new engine. I was noticing this more after I put on the mz65 pipe. Like maybe there was unburned fuel in the pipe and being burned off at the wrong time. I’m not sure.

It's going to lean when you release the throttle and pull in the clutch. Try a bigger pilot jet.
Well it’s still doing it. I put a 40 idle jet in it and still does it. So it must have a vacuum leak on this brand new engine. I’ll have to take the covers off and spray around.

I'm having the same issue with a brand new engine. It's running lean even with a #75 jet. Has to be a bad case gasket or seal.

Back