What engine is this?

grats on owning a HT 2 stroke engine! :) does it how does it run? what'r you going to do with it??

I look at the port dimensions on these and I can't help but be reminded of old SAAB 36~40 hp 850 cc water pumper triples. Almost the same sort of power to displacement, and from riding my 49cc, they all pull from 2000 rpm up to 5K~6K before they run out of scavenging and start charge contamination 4 stroking. It would be nice if the Chinese makers actually built them with more care and better materials, and true Schnerle transfers and offset the exhaust to the left more.

I look at the port dimensions on these and I can't help but be reminded of old SAAB 36~40 hp 850 cc water pumper triples. Almost the same sort of power to displacement, and from riding my 49cc, they all pull from 2000 rpm up to 5K~6K before they run out of scavenging and start charge contamination 4 stroking. It would be nice if the Chinese makers actually built them with more care and better materials, and true Schnerle transfers and offset the exhaust to the left more.
i sometimes think they do it on purpose to stop people from trying to blow them up o yea today i cranked my engine out to 10k and actually blew the exhaust off pictures coming in a few minutes.

I am getting this exhaust to try out since my other one broke in half its a VIPER flexible muffler pipe on ebay
s-l500.jpg

IMG_20181005_232113.jpg

I had that viper pipe. the internal diam of the header is smaller than the stock setup. sounded cool, it was quiet but snappy and gave good low to mid, but top end suffered

I had that viper pipe. the internal diam of the header is smaller than the stock setup. sounded cool, it was quiet but snappy and gave good low to mid, but top end suffered
Im mostly getting it for a few reasons first i like the idea of the flex pipe that it doesn't put so much strain on the studs i haven't had good luck with the studs i strip them with the stock muffler 2. It looks cool 3. i am tired of the exhaust running right out under my feet. I am not worried on the expansion chamber since this will probably run even more smooth with this exhaust then the stock. =)

yeah those are good +'s for that pipe. I think bikeberry calls it a flex poo poo muffler. boygoesfast has a viper pipe, long header, small expansion but it's not flex

35$ 15$ shipping 50$ on ebay not bad compared to the one on bikeberry they want 75$

I wanted the flexi coz back then I was having trouble clearing the pedals. ended up with the current pipe heating it with a torch and bending. some bikes are just not engine friendly lol

Back