What fuel/oil ratio should I run

It said non ethanol if I recall . I to thought it was kerosene when I was looking for kerosene for my old timey petromax lantern . Btw do you think it will be ok to run a few gallons of normal ethanol fuel?

It said non ethanol if I recall . I to thought it was kerosene when I was looking for kerosene for my old timey petromax lantern . Btw do you think it will be ok to run a few gallons of normal ethanol fuel?
You can run it, but be warned that a lot of the rubber in these kits and on these engines aren't the right kind to resist the drying out and cracking caused by exposure to the ethanol. On top of that, uncoated brass and aluminum slowly oxidize when exposed to it causing some long term issues. The carbs are cheap enough to replace at least. Just be aware of the potential issues. Most of all, do not let the carb sit with fuel in it for too long. Drain the bowl if it will be more than a couple of days before you ride again when running gas that has ethanol in it.

Was already to go non ethanol till I saw the price 5 bucks a gallon. I'll just replace gaskets and carb lol.

Back