What gas caps fit the 2L tank?

Emcee

Local time
7:31 PM
Hey guys,

I was curious, what other gas caps fit the 2L tank? I am wondering if there is a gas cap that is used from something else that would fit a 2 liter tank.

A shop rag will work :ROFLMAO:

Seriously, if ya search you can even find a locking gas cap for your CG gas tank

Or you can get a some bling for your gas cap
I put a stick on Harley M/C gas cap cover on mine

DSCF8493.JPG

Hey guys,

I was curious, what other gas caps fit the 2L tank? I am wondering if there is a gas cap that is used from something else that would fit a 2 liter tank.
A shop rag will work :ROFLMAO:

Seriously, if ya search you can even find a locking gas cap for your CG gas tank

Or you can get a some bling for your gas cap
I put a stick on Harley M/C gas cap cover on mine

I have mentioned this one many times in the past...This is the cap to fit it that I also use...They are actually a vented cap made for Honda Helix's as well as Honda snowmobiles, I like them because you don't get a lapful of gasoline like you do with the cheap caps that come with the 2 litre tanks when you fill er up...lol.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
I have mentioned this one many times in the past...This is the cap to fit it that I also use...They are actually a vented cap made for Honda Helix's as well as Honda snowmobiles, I like them because you don't get a lapful of gasoline like you do with the cheap caps that come with the 2 litre tanks when you fill er up...lol.

Thanks for posting that, I'm keeping in mind the dimensions of the Honda helix cap to see if I can find any other ones. what I'm trying to find is what gas caps do for and if they do, does the manufacturer make a locking gas cap. I've seen the $30 locking gas cap on piston bikes and I am looking for a cheaper route.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Thanks for posting that, I'm keeping in mind the dimensions of the Honda helix cap to see if I can find any other ones. what I'm trying to find is what gas caps do for and if they do, does the manufacturer make a locking gas cap. I've seen the $30 locking gas cap on piston bikes and I am looking for a cheaper route.

Still looking. Thread did me no good, I found it before I made this thread

Still looking. Thread did me no good, I found it before I made this thread
So you read what I wrote there tonight then???

Why bother with a locking cap...If they can't get their jollies with putting something in your gas tank, they will usually just yank out your gas line or just cut it in revenge is all thats going to be accomplished...lol.

Back