What happend to M&M/Mantic Machanic??

GTodd

Local time
3:02 AM
I need a 48 tooth sprocket from them for my M&M hub adapter. Any one know how I get, just the 48 tooth sprocket for my M&M hub adapter. I know B&S Inc. took them over, but I cant find B&S Inc. to order one ???

I need a 48 tooth sprocket from them for my M&M hub adapter. Any one know how I get, just the 48 tooth sprocket for my M&M hub adapter. I know B&S Inc. took them over, but I cant find B&S Inc. to order one ???
B & S now owns the MM website http://mmbikeparts.com

B&S Machining has acquired the production rights to all of the Manic Mechanic product designs. We currently have both the large and small bolt circle CB-110 Sprocket Adapters in stock, also 40T & 48T sprockets in stock for immediate shipment.

http://mmbikeparts.com/order.htm

Whatever happened to all the colour and motion about 2 years ago when various people were developing or proposing to develop billet CNC cylinders and engine cases and other novel parts for this hobby/transport.

It all seemed to fall into disarray as infighting and bad will took over the rolling roadshow.
Shame really because i was willing to pay good money and looking forward to the public release of such items.

At this point in time it only seems to be Rock Solid Engines that's pushing ahead with new product development (and releasing components) on a variety of levels for the motorized bicycle market.

At this point in time it only seems to be Rock Solid Engines that's pushing ahead with new product development (and releasing components) on a variety of levels for the motorized bicycle market.
Arrow Motorized Cycles makes the fastest 66 cc 2 stroke motorized bicycles on the planet. :D
They also make a whole line of go fast parts. Their case reed valved motor will be
available soon.

If Rock Solid Engines wants to dispute this they can sponsor a bike at the next
SoCal Motor Bicycle Race on September 1st.

#88 ridden by Jim Rust: "The fastest 66 cc 2 stroke motorized bicycle on the planet"

550855_403113726408056_460149320_n.jpg

I tried contacting Arrow Motorized Cycles many times, to the point where i gave up. Emails were never answered and before i am going to do an online credit card purchase i want some reassurance, by simply responding to email traffic.

The case reed valve engine is a desperately needed item and the best option for a 2-stroke engine, but between "saying" it's going to be released for sale and it "actually" being released for sale is two completely different things.

Even so, if emails from the public are either not checked or ignored, then the best product in the world is useless if a customer is given reason to have no faith in the customer service and potentially after sales service.

A case reed valve engine - i want one and considering Rock Solid Engines doesn't make a similar product, i'll need to order from Arrow Motorized Cycles, but only if i can have some level of email correspondence - hardly seems difficult.

and when or where did i say that Rock Solid Engines said they made the fastest bike.

I never said that; Tony never said that, and i have no idea if that's part of Tony's marketing and product development plan.

What i do understand is that Tony has developed a range of micro 4-strokes with a supercharger or turbocharger option for motorized bicycles.
That's some serious product development, even if i do like the mechanical simplicity of a 2-stroke engine.

Who cares about whose tallywhacker is bigger. Bragging that arrow makes the fastest HT 2 stroke is useless. Bragging that a vendor SELLS the proven fastest engine is something worth taking a look at.

I tried contacting Arrow Motorized Cycles many times, to the point where i gave up. Emails were never answered and before i am going to do an online credit card purchase i want some reassurance, by simply responding to email traffic.

The case reed valve engine is a desperately needed item and the best option for a 2-stroke engine, but between "saying" it's going to be released for sale and it "actually" being released for sale is two completely different things.

Even so, if emails from the public are either not checked or ignored, then the best product in the world is useless if a customer is given reason to have no faith in the customer service and potentially after sales service.

A case reed valve engine - i want one and considering Rock Solid Engines doesn't make a similar product, i'll need to order from Arrow Motorized Cycles, but only if i can have some level of email correspondence - hardly seems difficult.

Have to agree with you Skyliner.

At the end of the day you need to be able to discuss any questions with the vendor whilst also having the product available for a credit card purchase.
Yesterday, i checked out the Arrow website but the case reed valve engine is not listed - frustrating because i want this item.

Arrow also lists ported cylinders but this doesn't suit my interest because i wish to purchase a "billet CNC cylinder and piston assembly" with machined porting configuration options.
I'm quite happy to pay up to $500 for such a high quality item, should it be available from Arrow.

Someone needs to sell a rebuilt/remanufactured HT engine with performance mods that remedy its shortcomings. For many of us, myself included, a Morini is not an option because its use requires welding/cutting etc...etc.. The HT engine is easy to mount. How about it Arrow, put your money where your mouth is. I'd gladly spend 400 bucks for a HT engine that is reliable, develops high power, is smooth, and has good support.

Last edited:
Back