• Register now! It's free and easy.
  • Show your bike to the world, upload a photo today!
  • Hi Guest, did you know we have a dark style? It might be easier on the eyes at night time! Try it out here: Style Chooser

What happened to the Dog?

iRide Customs

Did I miss something? Has Augie gone M.I.A.? Usually he's around but I haven't seen him here for a day or so.

Tom

I dunno! I am actually at the GreenBuild confrence in Chicago right now. Last time Augie logged in was today at 8am, and the last time he made a post was 11/4 at 11am.... I wonder what he is up to! I don't have access to my email so maybe he sent me one and I just couldn't get it.

U

uncle_punk13

I'll give him a call tonight, as I was wondering myself...
:-|

M

MotorbikeMike

Did someone let the Dog out?

Well, it should not be that he's spending all his time working on that rack-mount, because, we've been told that they do NOT require much to keep running.

Sooo, call all the Hospitals, and the county Jails, get ahold of the Canadien membership, and see if they can raise "The Canadian Mounties" (as they always get thier man).

I dunno, maybe just Rif calling him on the telephone would be adequate?

Mike

A

Alaskavan

It's probably the fault of the Rack mount. When he was running the Happy Time, he was probly around the house a lot working on it. While relieving the stress with a sudsy beverage, might as well monitor the board. Nowadays, he's probly off riding somewhere.

G

gone_fishin

yup, both the messageboard and the motoredbike have gotten way too easy...there's nothing to do anymore...i have been outside way more...put 80 miles on the other day and never left the north end of the peninsula

Tom

lol, maybe we could post some off-topic threads to keep you comin' back for more!