What happened to this forum ---

By adding new sub-forums, I am not trying to lure members away from motorized bikes. I am trying to keep the interest of current members and prevent them from looking for answers on other forums.
This is what I have seen other forums of all different subjects do to retain members.
They expand their "Off Topic" forum to include a lot of sub-forums.
Off topic sub-forums could include auto repair, home repair, Chinese motorcycles, custom cars, custom motorcycles, motorcycle history, custom bicycles, electric motorcycles, RC toys, electric vehicles, recreational vehicles and many other things of interest to motorized bicycle enthusiasts.
It has worked elsewhere and it could work here.

By adding new sub-forums, I am not trying to lure members away from motorized bikes. I am trying to keep the interest of current members and prevent them from looking for answers on other forums.
This is what I have seen other forums of all different subjects do to retain members.
They expand their "Off Topic" forum to include a lot of sub-forums.
Off topic sub-forums could include auto repair, home repair, Chinese motorcycles, custom cars, custom motorcycles, motorcycle history, custom bicycles, electric motorcycles, RC toys, electric vehicles, recreational vehicles and many other things of interest to motorized bicycle enthusiasts.
It has worked elsewhere and it could work here.
we have a bunch of sub menus. An for all the rest, we have " Off Topic". To many topics don't make me want to go to a forum. We would have wood workers trying to tell metal workers how to weld and glass makers telling CAD guys how to run their cutters. Would be insane, and not too fun to have so many topics attached to a forum designed around putting motors on bikes. I'm just fine with the forum being mainly about motors on bikes. It's why I'm here.

I saw a clip today. The most expensive neighborhood in that town's cheapest "home"... Like $750,000. A 570 sq ft studio.
I live in long Island ny. My property taxes r more then my mortgage and the rich get richer

Yeah but at least you guys got good iced tea there.
We got Toxic Waste in Tennessee

20210819_194059.jpg

Back