what is a good brand four stroke motor?

They will refuse your money if you buy certain things, without purchasing, or have purchased the other. They keep track of who buys what. You can't buy I think certain tranny's or the electric start key, without having previously purchased the corresponding engine. I tried to buy a tranny once, and they friendly refused my money, and told me I had to have purchased a certain engine in the past or with the tranny to order it. But they also said they would happily sell me the engine and tranny together. lol
Yeah I cant remember if I ordered the trans 1st or the engine 1st, but they did say, "oh we see you have bought from us before" I said yes but could not remember all that I have purchased there. Yes they wont sell you the OCDT electric drill starter unless you buy there engine. I tried last month to buy it & the gear & bolt setup for my bike. They told me to buy there engine & they would happily sell me one.

Edit: I believe it is because of supply and demand. Or maybe just a supply issue.
It could also be because he is trying to minimise the amount of returns, complaints etc. because something didn't work as the buyer expected because of incorrect application/adaptation and he just refuses to want to deal with that any longer.

It could also be because he is trying to minimise the amount of returns, complaints etc. because something didn't work as the buyer expected because of incorrect application/adaptation and he just refuses to want to deal with that any longer.
I wouldn't put up with idiots either. lol. If I buy something that doesn't work, I find a way to make it work, or toss it in the, " I'll do something with this in the next 20 years" pile. lol. I return almost nothing, and I will not return something I ordered wrongly, or doesn't work how I hoped. My mistake, I'll live with it. I have a drive shaft that cost $500 bucks, for a truck I never owned. I ordered the wrong shaft, I never returned it. Going to use it some day, for what I have no clue. Maybe I'll buy the truck it comes off of, to use it. lol

Yeah they insisted I needed a 44tooth sprocket with my trans, I said no, I want a 36 tooth, but I will buy a 44 tooth sprocket if that makes you guys happy. So I did. Even with 36 tooth sprocket on my bike & the 4G-1B trans I'm still low geared like a pull tractor. 🤣😂🤣

Lol... reading this is funny. And oh, I wouldn't buy a "used turd" from anyone. Who wants a used turd? eeeewww. New turds only thank you.

Ok, I will keep you all updated on how this turns out.
Cheers, and thanks for all the input.
Stick with Grubee, and you can't go wrong. Just have to buy certain things to get certain things with, or after. They have great customer service though.

Looking forward to hearing good news.

DSCF7750.JPG

Well, I agree you can't go wrong with Grubee, I own the 53cc with the 4G-1A and after talking with Don he let me split the order up, but I am a loyal customer, and have nothing but good things to say about Grubee, and as far as the HF 79cc, which I also have a bike with a 79cc and the Grubee 5G trans on it, and very pleased with this set up as well, but I had to upgrade the carb, air filter, exhaust, valve springs, and last but most important the flywheel, and I am pleased with both motors, but for a right out of box to bike motor I'd go with the Grubee 53cc, no mods. on mine, and it runs pretty darn good, I hardly ever get on my Zeda 2 stroke anymore, but good luck with whatever you go with.

Back