What is average mileage on disk brake pads ?

Too bad ya didn't order the Mags with a solid axle.
I wonder if the company who made your Mags has a solid axle conversion.
Or if the make Mags with a solid axle will the axle fit in your Mags. Worth checking with them first

I hear the main reason the quick release axle through bolt breaks is from overtightening. I know I've done it :LOL:

The wheel didn't fall off but I knew it came loose as soon as it broke and it's not a good thing if your going 30mph +
Good thing I was on a regular bicycle just cruising along under 10 mph

I hear the main reason the quick release axle through bolt breaks is from overtightening. I know I've done it :LOL:

The wheel didn't fall off but I knew it came loose as soon as it broke and it's not a good thing if your going 30mph +
Good thing I was on a regular bicycle just cruising along under 10 mph
yes safety first

Too bad ya didn't order the Mags with a solid axle.
I wonder if the company who made your Mags has a solid axle conversion.
Or if the make Mags with a solid axle will the axle fit in your Mags. Worth checking with them first
I seen them cheap on ebay and jump the bullet because they were cheap. It taught me a lesson!!

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
I just don’t trust the quick release motorized .
I used a quick release front wheel on the LandRider for 10 years without a single problem. The bike had front suspension which may've helped lower stress on the QR . That being said I don't recommend a quick release rear wheel; especially on a hard tail.

Most front wheel QR failures comes from under tightening or over tightening.

Are these the ones you got? I am getting ready to order some disc brake equipment. https://www.amazon.com/RUJOI-Alumin...la-800428366707&ref=&adgrpid=79098076267&th=1
YEP...These are the Rujoi brakes i got for me, however i also ordered a pair of 203mm as well...I use the 160mm one for the front brakes but i use the 203mm for the rear due to clearance issues that arise between the sprocket and rotor for room needed for the 36 tooth caliper.

You will also need a dual pull brake lever since you have a clutch lever on the left side already...You will also need a spacer between the sprocket and the rotor.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Back