What is better rear wheel or front wheel

mackholland

Local time
1:41 AM
What is better rear wheel or front wheel and what are the better wheels to get how's a wal- mart 48 vol

Perhaps English isn't your native language. You've asked a very incomplete question. Meaning only assumptions can be made as to what you actually mean. If I knew what your native language is, I would've used Google Translate to give you this answer.

Since you posted in the electric section I assuming you're asking which kind of hub motor is better front or rear? I personally feel a rear hub is better because it will give you less steering issues.

There's a reason Wal-Mart is a discount store. Really good quality is rarely cheap.

If you are mainly using the road, a front hub motor does great, easy to work with. If you are climbing hills mainly like on dirt trails etc, then a rear wheel will push you up the hill better than a front hub motor which will have a tendency to skip and bounce as it pulls you up a hill. Now when I say hill, I am not talking a paved road. If you are on a paved road going up a hill, front hub is fine. This only applies to a loose surface.

Front E wheel can loose traction and make ya loose control when they power up on a slick turn
IMO a rear E wheel is much better

Back