What is it?

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by dougsr.874, Mar 4, 2014.

  1. dougsr.874

    dougsr.874 Active Member

    In the last few 2 stroke kits I've bought there is included a piece of metal about 1/2" wide and 12 to 14 inchs long....some have 3 holes punched in them and some don't......can't figure out what it's used for....

  2. Fabian

    Fabian Well-Known Member

    Please post a photo of the part.
  3. Bzura

    Bzura Member

    Sounds like the bracket for the exhaust.
  4. BigBlue

    BigBlue Active Member

  5. butre

    butre Well-Known Member

    sounds like exhaust bracket to me too. I never installed mine, the exhaust doesn't do a whole lot of vibrating if your engine is mounted properly