What Is That?

FrizzleFried

Local time
8:26 AM
Can someone identify what that tube device is that is strapped to this bikes downtube? The best I can come up with is unnecessary heat shielding for the wires that appear to travel within?

Thanks!

ScreenHunter 536.jpg

...though I gotta admit I like the look of using the wire wrap. I might use that idea. I am on the fence RE: the tank decal. I wouldn't go green (Gray to match the bike I think) but $15.00 for a couple stickers ... again ... on the fence.

I'd actually like to find some flame stickers designed for the small tank. That would be cool. Something OTHER than just plain ole black.

:D

EDIT: A colored one...not the clear/silver one that you can get at the same place as the decals above.

Can someone identify what that tube device is that is strapped to this bikes downtube? The best I can come up with is unnecessary heat shielding for the wires that appear to travel within?

Thanks!

View attachment 177872
Who's bike is that ? is it just some random pic off the net showing the stickers?

IDK maybe that silver tube on the down tube is holding a battery for a head light

Yeah... random pic. To me... it looks like they removed the exhaust to better show the engine, etc...

It looks like that "heat shield?" is right where an expansion chamber pipe would run by... maybe?

Who knows. It does look clean though.

Back