What is the best engine

There's a good chance I'll do a second build in the future, what's the most affordable but well built engine? My current bike has an unbranded engine from Amazon, and for a 2nd build, I want something more "official"
Most of the regulars here get incentives for promoting certain websites, motors, etc. :rolleyes:
I would not be fooled with the type of quality casting you can get from a no name off brand engine itself,
with a little porting and other work you can make a lot of them run better than the "officials".
I have several off brand pk-80s, Zeda 80, and a yd100 that has impurities in the casting
that I got from crapcycle-engines.com.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XWZZN63?th=1
This seems like a quality motor for the price with a little work 40+mph :)

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Most of the regulars here get incentives for promoting certain websites, motors, etc. :rolleyes:
I receive NO "incentives" from anyone, anybody, or any business for "promoting" certain websites, motors or goods whatsoever!!!

EDIT...I would never except an "incentive" either, I can't and won't be bought by anyone...Any recommendation or product promotion by me is solely based on my own experience with either a website or product offered by them that I have bought. Nothing has ever been given or received by me as an "incentive" or "kickback"!!!

I would not be fooled with the type of quality casting you can get from a no name off brand engine itself,
with a little porting and other work you can make a lot of them run better than the "officials".
I have several off brand pk-80s, Zeda 80, and a yd100 that has impurities in the casting

Wheres my incentive? I'm a regular.🤣😂 who gives them out?

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.

Attachments

• 5185MR0WZZL.jpg
    5185MR0WZZL.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 90

I would love it if CDH gave me kicks backs, I've been bragging about my luck with them for years. Only company that gives me anything for peddling their wares is ND Custom Creations. Only reason I get anything from that company, well I own it. It's not really open for business yet, but I don't mind doing some orders for stuff I can do, when I can do them. I'm about $30k in the hole for ND Custom right now, sure could use some kickbacks. lol. That's about what I have invested in stock and machines right now, still building it, slowly, as I can. And for not being open for business yet, I've already had about 10 customers over the last year or so, lol. So when you see me peddling my custom made stuff, sure I get a kickback, I get all the profits. I also bought everything with my own hard earned money and built everything with my own two hands.

Ps, I will be doing giveaways in the future. Not to buy people, but to get an honest bug workout research, and to get honest reviews. To see where I need to work on stuff etc. You know, give away some stuff for people to break, and then ship it back after they break it, or keep it if it never breaks. Then I can look over it with a fine tooth comb and upgrade anything that needs it. I can break stuff myself, but having other people do it, makes more real world sense to me.

Back