What is the voltage if the white wire from the mag?

inspectorcritic

Local time
8:14 AM
And I guess it's gonna be AC not DC.
What electric converter can I get to make it 12 volt DC so I can get some use to it?

It's not gonna be enough, I can tell you that much.

If you want magneto-powered lights, these guys have some kits that look promising. I have the 12-volt generator with battery charger but haven't gotten around to installing it yet.

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
I tried one from gazbike.net but still suck up nearly all the zoos from the spark plug weak performance.

Also, they just fall apart all the plates fall off.

I use a rechargeable bicycle headlight, it comes with a battery pack you can charge with your phone charger.

Also, they just fall apart all the plates fall off.
use a rechargeable bicycle headlight, it comes with a battery pack you can charge with your phone charger.
This is the one i use...it has a tail light and built in horn...see video on their site here as well so you can see before you buy...ive had mine for 5 yrs now...works awesome...Re-charge either with sunlight or plug into wall or computer...DAMIEN

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
I am not trying to charge light already bentherdonethat don't work very well.
I need it to charge a GPS anti-theft tracker you guys should do the same this has a red 12-volt wire typical car & motorcycle has it gonna be a b**ch cuz the tracker has only 3 to 4 charge and oh shiiiiit what if I forgot to charge the day before it got stolen?

I'd be crying my head off, so, I would like to know it's charging full time for however long years maybe.
So is it 12-volts? Don't jump the conclusions.

Everything is 6 volts. The white blue black wires are all the same coil. White and blue both go to the same terminal under the coils tape. No you will not be able to charge a GPS. To much noise in the current to power an item like that without major nerd tech
Okay, thanks I did not know that about noise. Did find out the other day it was 6 volts though.

Any LED light you can use for that now that wont suck the power from the spark plug and have enough light to see clearly?

Just forget about using that wire for any kind of meaningful power, just chop it off and get a battery powered light.

My light I can charge it from my phone, pc or wall and it last for a few days/evenings.

Okay, thanks I did not know that about noise. Did find out the other day it was 6 volts though.

Any LED light you can use for that now that wont suck the power from the spark plug and have enough light to see clearly?
That 6v is AC and will blow an LED at high RPM's. Found out the hard way!

Okay, it's AC once heard it was so why have it?
Most all vehicles produce DC what makes a magneto different?

Back