What is this crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

inspectorcritic

Local time
2:50 PM
Put in the pocket of a chin strap does yours have ugly crap in it.
Reason why I'm concern I got a cyst under my chin that won't leave wonder if this is some cancer product from Jeff Bezos, Amazon Scam.

I thought the chin pocket was to hide a 20 bill or spare key not poison s**t.
Sorry if I got to many images out half to edited out after post stablizes.

Excuse me inspectorcritic. If it's a bacteria or something alive you could get a petri dish with agar (growth medium) in there, swab that material in the chin strap then culture it at ambient temperature and see if anything grows. Get access to a microscope or go to a university virology or microbiology dept. to look at the structure of the culture to help you identify it. I'm in CA so in my case one could maybe take the culture to the CA dept. of Agriculture to look through their microscope then contact the CA Board of Consumer Affairs. If it's a chemical take the chin strap material to a university chemical dept and maybe you could talk to a student or teacher (professor) and he or she could do a mass spectrometer analysis for you to identify a chemical mixed in with the chin strap material. There's a lot of bureaucracies in CA and I don't think it would be asking too much of the them to help identify this. I would go to a doctor to check that cyst.

That sucks man. I hope it's not cancerous. That's what you get for being safe.
Remember the film crit
ic on TV he use to give movie reviews. He died from jaw cancer people were freak about it, so close to his profession!

I knew a movie producer I encourage him take his movie in for review on TV.
He did and gasp is that what he does criticizes? I'll fix him with jaw cancer, don't worry I know how to get it done!
Well, he got the s**t done, without him knowing how it got there and what chemical causes assured cancer most likely inflicted with aid of stun gun.
I hope its not him either still holding a grudge against a word!

Last edited:
Excuse me inspectorcritic. If it's a bacteria or something alive you could get a petri dish with agar (growth medium) in there, swab that material in the chin strap then culture it at ambient temperature and see if anything grows. Get access to a microscope or go to a university virology or microbiology dept. to look at the structure of the culture to help you identify it. I'm in CA so in my case one could maybe take the culture to the CA dept. of Agriculture to look through their microscope then contact the CA Board of Consumer Affairs. If it's a chemical take the chin strap material to a university chemical dept and maybe you could talk to a student or teacher (professor) and he or she could do a mass spectrometer analysis for you to identify a chemical mixed in with the chin strap material. There's a lot of bureaucracies in CA and I don't think it would be asking too much of the them to help identify this. I would go to a doctor to check that cyst.
Thank you for your expert advice.

Why is it there? ( to aid in the cushioning of your chin )

And was it treated before installed? ( Treated with what and for why? )

And is that common does your chin strap have it. ( Pretty sure most all chin straps have that now days )

Inspector has the CRUD! Run while you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back