What is this crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Runs away fastly AAAHHHH

It's how they smuggle in cocaine. Snort it amd you will feel fine.

Last edited:
The only conspiracy I see is the conspiracy to not throw away a beat-to-crap helmet that's obviously garbage.

Keep that up and someone's gonna upgrade you to some class of hoarder. Hoarders are kinda gross, no?

The only conspiracy I see is the conspiracy to not throw away a beat-to-crap helmet that's obviously garbage.

Keep that up and someone's gonna upgrade you to some class of hoarder. Hoarders are kinda gross, no?
Yeah, something tells my the foam inside is all cracked to hell. Inspector, once you go down hard on a helmet, you are supposed to inspect it and toss if damaged in any way.

You seem really f uc ked up @inspectorcritic!
Get some medical attention Please, don't be a dumb ass!

You really need to see a doctor.

Maybe you guys that make fun are better than him huh?

Wait till s**t hits your fan.

He may be foo keen weird but he is a human, just like you people.

If the dumbass would go to a doctor or a hospital i'd donate 35 dollars....any of you can help that would be great...
but i have no clue how to help this person...and that crazydan guy...says he ios home;ess, but races MB's and builds hmmm..not sure i know what's goin on there but i like the guy for some odd reason...

I agree "human" person. Please get 2019 medical help. You don't live in Africa or heaven forbid Detroit do you? If not please go get it taken care of so you can live, live to ride another day...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back