What is this crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean I'm cooking chicken right now. People been cooking chicken for millennia. But I'm still using a silicon oven mitt and an infra red thermometer. It's like 2019 and s**t lol. Hate to see you succumb to some 1600 type s**t in this day and age.

Not trying to make fun of anything, don't get me wrong - I just think that helmet looks like it should have been replaced. And yes, proper helmets are fragile, they are made to be replaced after a single impact, that means even an accidental drop.

I have a pass because I'm totally f***ed up but I listen to doctors and take my meds.

Oh, I come from Zootah my first day at Junior high in the lunch room cafeteria two lines of Mormons formed before my table they all had their own vials of poison right, in front of me one Mormon drops Mercury on my lunch plate and food next one Cobalt next one irridium and so on.
Well, I knew the school was going to be a surprise so I pack two .45s in double shoulder holsters with the left hand gun to left to right hand the right line began fire away I can see the bullets rip into them about a dozen at a time line was over hundred feet long perforation but no blood.
It's impossible for humans be eliminated by exotic abomination you would not last a week in that state your too goddamn f***ing dumb!

Wtf did I just read? Is this some daydream or fantasy you've had? You really need psychiatric help bro... They can make the voices and visions stop, hopefully...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back