what is this wheel and sprocket from?

the13bats

Local time
10:03 PM
Anyone have an idea what that little wheel and sprocket is from, i need one for my project,
Thanks
b
images(36).jpg

Looks like a small tractor or go kart wheel can't tell what size from that pic. Sprockets are pretty much universal if you know what size you need. I would try to use a beach cruiser and mount the engine in the frame with a 212cc mount plate if you have the same engine in the pic it may work. I don't trust the small wheel pusher method very much. If you do use an inframe mount you need to bend the pedal cranks or buy a wide pedal kit. One thing with that small wheel pusher is the tire will wear faster since there's less surface. https://www.gasbike.net/products/4-stroke-mount-plate-for-49cc-79cc-212cc

Last edited:
I just don't see too many bikes set up like that. I don't think it would be that efficient. If you can you should probably just put power to the back wheel of the bike. That 3rd wheel could make it unstable if you were leaning the bike to the side think of a 3 wheeler around turns they like to tip. It could work but it seems kinda silly when there's other ways. You could mount it on a back rack or in the frame too.

Oh,
I made two posts this one and the one about my project,
You assumed it was for a bike, no,
Look in the trike quadcycle section...sorry on the confusion,
This thread was just to find me a small wheel and sprocket....

Back