What is up?

Z

zekej

How's it going everybody? I think this is a great site and I've learned alot from it. I've ordered my first motor and bike and they'll be here by mid january.....I'll keep you posted.

Zeke

hiya, zekej, & welcome to M-B.c :D

a first build? i can't wait to see how it goes, speak up if you need anything, someone here has it 8)

Awsome augi!

Thanks man...we'll see how many engineers it takes to screw in a bike engine. I'm studying to be a chemist, my roomate is a mechanical engineer....He's a bit skeptical of chinese made anything. I'm going to rely heavily on you guys to get me through any snags....

You're the best bro for offering assistance to a newbee!

Chines

Ya, I was really sketchy because of the idea of it being made in China too. So far so good though. I buy a lot of tools from Harbor freight and they are all made in China. It is hit or miss sometimes the work and other times they don't. My engine has turned out to be one of the best purchases I have ever made though. I just take it easy on the engine excellerate slowly and have been braking it in nice and easy. I think they are pretty rugged though. Some people even put nitrous on their bikes. I am going to start hot rodding mine after I feel like I have gotten my moneys worth out of it.

Back