What is your motorized bike used for?

My bikes name is "The Suspended License Special"
Be careful in your state riding a motorised bicycle there without a valid drivers license.

Are gas powered bicycles legal in NYS?​

Motorized bikes are the new rage. But did you know certain bicycles are illegal on New York roads. A bicycle equipped with a gas motor becomes a ‘motor vehicle’ by legal definition and is subject to all motor vehicles laws in New York, just like any other moped, motorcycle, or similar vehicle.

Be careful in your state riding a motorised bicycle there without a valid drivers license.

I just call it that. I know five people who bought them and they all have suspended licenses. The sad thing is they bought them all setup on marketplace and don't know how to fix anything. Very grateful I put both of mine together and learned stuff

I think those little engines could use a proper pipe to get their full potential. That flex tube looks cumbersome. Maybe something like this? Excuse the rough phone sketch.
Yeah maybe, keeps the noise out the back end which is mostly the point, when I ran one without I noticed a pretty nice gain in low end torque with the flex tube. Green stripe gates btw, only stuff that will last.

What's my M/B used for?

Wining a Trophy :LOL:

IMG_0057.jpg

Attachments

• DSCN9106.JPG
    DSCN9106.JPG
    347.1 KB · Views: 108
  • DSCF9363.JPG
    DSCF9363.JPG
    138.9 KB · Views: 106
  • DSCF9368.JPG
    DSCF9368.JPG