What Now? (How do I build a weed eater bike for cheap)

RighteousPine64

Local time
11:55 PM
Hello all

I'm 16 I need to get to work but I have no money for a car my parents can't take me so Ive seen that you can build a weed eater bike for cheap. I have 70 dollars a bike and a working weed eater motor all plastic taken off ready to put on the bike, But I don't know how to. I'm asking if anyone can tell me the parts list. The only thing I know about this is that I need an angle bar. I have knowledge of drills but I have no welder. Then after I get the parts list I need to know what to do after. Thanks for any help I get I really appreciate it.

I saw a few on Youtube, do a search and they will come up. Then you'll get some ideas.

Welcome to the site.

few tabs of metal, some bolts a hacksaw, a drill and bits, and a big ol' socket, a dude you know or a gal if they cool like that < with a welder>. cheap, so easy. if the socket is to small, just keep adding sand embedded friction tape till it gets ya the right gearing. replace tape as needed. or weld a stack of really big washers the right size to the socket.

Honestly if you have no weed eater, it would be way cheaper I would think to spend 30-40 more bucks buy one of the cheaper Chinadoll bicycle engine kits and u would have u a reliable way bath and forth as long as you kept the up keep to it…. Just a thought but you buying a weed eater to use the motor then doing all the mods and such to get it to work would IMO be way more work time money then just spending 100-120 bucks and getting a whole kit with everythjng in it u need.

Back