What parts are these?

Emcee

Local time
2:59 AM
I was curious, what are these parts for?

The two on the left, I actually used it for the gas tank because the standard ones were too small for my cruiser bike. I'm curious in knowing what those two parts actually for? As well as that flat bar on the right I circled in red

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220725-002032~4.png
    Screenshot_20220725-002032~4.png
    171.1 KB · Views: 79
It is a muffler clamp, the large loop goes around the muffle and the smaller loop goes around the frame. Use the appropriate hole to bolt on.

It so you don't lose it when it rattles loose.
I guess LOL

I guess LOL
Please tell me your not the only one who subscribed to the " YOU HAVE TO SECURE YOUR EXHAUST" otherwise we may lose it from vibrations or welds breaking or whatever. I'm only at 500 miles and have had no issues but we shall see. I have a spare everything, so I'm not worried.

Please tell me your not the only one who subscribed to the " YOU HAVE TO SECURE YOUR EXHAUST" otherwise we may lose it from vibrations or welds breaking or whatever. I'm only at 500 miles and have had no issues but we shall see. I have a spare everything, so I'm not worried.
I ride a Whizzer, But I did have to redesign the way the muffler mounts because the stock design sucked.

Attachments

• DSCF3705.JPG
    DSCF3705.JPG
    245.4 KB · Views: 67
  • DSCF3709.JPG
    DSCF3709.JPG
    356.4 KB · Views: 76
I've had one fall off, never lost it over a cliff or anything like that. But sure knew it came off.

Back