What replacement spark plugs do you use? (chinese 2-stroke)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats
I'm going to try running BR8HIX NGK plugs on mine. Its recommended by Fred for hotter climates and here in Texas we have triple digit summers so I figured it would work for me. Should work fine down to the coldest ive seen around here which is 28 degrees.

The way a hot/cold plug is labeled and the application for them tells me that it the colder plug should work year round for me.
Whats the plug ur useing now and whats it look like light brown/tan or black.

Whats

Whats the plug ur useing now and whats it look like light brown/tan or black.
NGKs are diffrent the higher the number the colder the plug B6HS is what I run all summer fall an spring I run a #67 jet with the clip on the needle on top position also I have nice exhaust expansion chamber I notice a BIG change with the diffrent expansion chamber I get 40mph top speed with 44 tooth sprocket plug gaped at 24 thousands all stock other then that.

Attachments

• 20170807_125216.jpg
    20170807_125216.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 254
Havent broke the engine in yet. Still waiting on my windowed piston from zeda. Then waiting on my aftermarket cdi and carb.
None of my business but ur wasting ur money on those aftermarket parts I use to build HOT saw's and the set up I mentioned earlier will work just fine on a 26" wheel bike, lot of misinformed people on here but then again its none of my business how other people "try"to build these 2strokes 40 mph is plenty fast enough for a peddle bike with 12gage spokes. Lol

None of my business but ur wasting ur money on those aftermarket parts I use to build HOT saw's and the set up I mentioned earlier will work just fine on a 26" wheel bike, lot of misinformed people on here but then again its none of my business how other people "try"to build these 2strokes 40 mph is plenty fast enough for a peddle bike with 12gage spokes. Lol

And what parts would those be?

Windowed piston is to go with my oz reed valve. My fred 7cc head is for extra cooling and more efficient combustion due to chamber design. The aftermarket cdi is to have hotter spark as well as a more properly tuned ignition system which will help cut down engine temps.

But im curious which aftermarket parts you are talking about.

And what parts would those be?

Windowed piston is to go with my oz reed valve. My fred 7cc head is for extra cooling and more efficient combustion due to chamber design. The aftermarket cdi is to have hotter spark as well as a more properly tuned ignition system which will help cut down engine temps.

But im curious which aftermarket parts you are talking about.
I told you not to waste your money on those muffler bearings smh.:(

I can agree a good expansion chamber and properly tuned carb makes a difference but to say proven power makers are a waste of money is incorrect.

You need one of the better motors built today to hit 40mph stock.

A bone stock zeda 80 (69.4cc) can hit 40mph out of the box geared properly without an expansion chamber and rejetting.

Im doing a project in the near future which will entail getting the most from a stock zeda 80 then wasting my money on parts to improve performance a great deal further..You should watch the thread and its results when i get started...id love to hear your comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back