What replacement spark plugs do you use? (chinese 2-stroke)

Status
Not open for further replies.
well I'm going to use full ceramic lubricants just like I used full ceramic paint on the engine.
I prefer ceramic gaskets and of course ceramic tires and ceramic reinforced tubes. They make ceramic spokes but require ceramic rims and I don't want to shell out the cash.

Hey out of curiosity about what some of the main points of this thread (I read it from the beginning, that was one heck of a read) is that using too long a plug can screw things up badly... So can I just take any old plug that's too long and simply file/Dremel the excess threads off and shine up the new surface on a polishing wheel and be free of any and all worries?

here is the list I compiled a couple years ago.

NGK B6HS & B5HS
Champion L86C
Champion CJ7Y low profile ( I like these)

Autolite 425
ND W2OFS_U
Bosch W9EO

The plugs in bold print are the ones I have personally and successfully used.
does anyone use any of these?
has anyone found more to add to the list?

I want to confirm my list, but NAPA only carries the 1st three .
thanks
Dave

Hi new too this, I just picked up a champion cj7y low profile . Wanted to know what gap you used if you can remember. Factory was .020

Hello! I have an important question.
I have been told 3 plugs. I would like to find out wich one is the best for performane!

NGK BP6HS
NGK B6HS
NGK BPR6HIX

Wich one would be the best for torque, and 20-35 minute drives? I drive half aggressive, live 130-145 meters over sea level, and it's usually 30-40 degrees in the summer, and -5 to 10 degrees (Celsius) in the winter.

All I've ever used is the spark plug that you get with the CDI and Magneto replacement kit. No issues. You shouldn't need to Gap the spark plug for these engines.
you only gap spark plugs that the tiniest measurement is critical in vehicles with high performance mods.
I highly doubt it matters with these motorized bicycles do you Gap your lawn mower spark plug, I don't think you do that either. LOL

here is the list I compiled a couple years ago.

NGK B6HS & B5HS
Champion L86C
Champion CJ7Y low profile ( I like these)

Autolite 425
ND W2OFS_U
Bosch W9EO

The plugs in bold print are the ones I have personally and successfully used.
does anyone use any of these?
has anyone found more to add to the list?

I want to confirm my list, but NAPA only carries the 1st three .
thanks
Dave
The ngk B7HS also the NGK B8hs my personal favorite I do beleive there is also aB9HS

The spark plug my kit came with is so out of round it's kind of funny and actually hit my top tube because of it when i installed it. I turned my head 90 degrees so the spark plug comes out the side. The plug does work though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back