What shall we all bet the problem will be???...lol.

I am sorry to hear about your problems. But I am ALSO happy that I wasn't there to get the blame! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You Lucked out...THIS TIME...lol...lol...Wait till next time...lol.

Ps...It probably won't be until next Saturday, the 9th before I get some extra time to myself to tackle this...In the meanwhile I am just squirting some Amsoil 2 cycle synthetic oil into the spark plug hole and rocking the bike back and forth and then slant it back to keep the motor and jug level for oil to hopefully seep though past the rings to see if it was just a soft seize and then proceed from there if it is.

Ps...It probably won't be until next Saturday, the 9th before I get some extra time to myself to tackle this...In the meanwhile I am just squirting some Amsoil 2 cycle synthetic oil into the spark plug hole and rocking the bike back and forth and then slant it back to keep the motor and jug level for oil to hopefully seep though past the rings to see if it was just a soft seize and then proceed from there if it is.
A wrist pin clip snapped and the little tab is stuck between the piston and transfer port. Turn the mag CW and see if it falls out.

you're just teasing us as this point

I would guess a seized crank bearing, cause last week my buddy had that issue on his jetski :ROFLMAO:, he was just idling around the lake and BAM locked up solid.

cracked piston and the whole 9 yards.... bout 450$ in new parts to rebuild it.

If it was running before this happened it's not seized up. Something broke and it's jammed. No one will know until you take it apart and see. I hope it's something simple, but that's never the case for me.

Back