What should I do with the Huasheng crankcase breather hose?

This one is just designed to dangle below the harley's air filter. It's for a 3/8ths hose though.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180531-174938_Firefox.jpg
    Screenshot_20180531-174938_Firefox.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 178
This one looks perfect. It's exactly what I'm looking for, but it's just too big, and I'd have no place to practically mount it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180529-181725_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20180529-181725_eBay.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 164
This is Harley's one. It's small, it'll fit, but will need a mount fabricated, and doesn't have as much filtration as thre other one.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180601-000458_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20180601-000458_eBay.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 168
You know what, that's a great idea. Ive been looking for something really small that's made from silver aluminum or chromed. Have you made one before?
I have not made anything for a bike or anything else from that type of item, but I've used all other sorts of similar and usually larger containers, if I really wanted something small and chrome looking then a pill bottle would be my very first thought. There are plenty of chromed tubes of all sorts in the plumbing section of many stores, since it's often a chromed piece of brass you can solder to it on the inside. Or hide a Pvc tube in it. Bondo is also a good way to plug the end of a metal tube.

Ebay kind of has a lot of random crap on it for sale, searching for a small metal container for "herbs" or whatever would be a good start. Thinking about it harbor freight gives away a lot of those cheaper than crap flashlights with a coupon, they have a variety of colors, including silver/chrome, those would repurpose nicely, aluminum doesn't take solder but you can bondo it or use super glue, hot glue might be resistant to oil but shrinks with cooling, if the surface doesn't take it it will leak. Cold weather can cause hot glue to separate from what it's adhered to. Jb weld is available in 5 minute set, and it resists just about everything once cured.

I'll definitely be taking a trip to the plumbing isle ar home depot then. I can't really justify spending $70 on that little part. Unless, it would really make a difference in performance, or keep my motor running that is. Lol at times like these I really wish I had a metal lathe!

Back