What size frame is needed?

It's interesting that so many people don't know that the frame size is not the same as their wheel size. It is also interesting that so many people that don't know what they are talking about at all decide to "help" by answering a question that they know nothing about. As always, I'll have to find the answer for myself by getting the kit and then seeing first hand what I can fit it into. I'm guessing it will fit comfortably in a 20" mountain bike frame and maybe could be a tight fit in a 17" mountain bike frame.
You do know of course, that the last entry to this thread was over 15 years ago, RIGHT...lol...You may find info in more up to date postings regarding frame size...DAMIEN

You do know of course, that the last entry to this thread was over 15 years ago, RIGHT...lol...You may find info in more up to date postings regarding frame size...DAMIEN
I see the same thing thing everywhere, old or new. People don't even know the difference between frame size and wheel size and are happy to give advice about things they know very little about.

I see the same thing thing everywhere, old or new. People don't even know the difference between frame size and wheel size and are happy to give advice about things they know very little about
Your going to find that alot in almost any forum on just about every subject out there...Dont be too disappointed...We DO have guys in this forum who do know about frame sizes and what fits...I would start by opening a thread of your own asking about this and wait for a few answers...Street Ryders, Wrench, Chainlube, to name a few are good sources for this info...Me???...nope, i bought mine at Wally World and i just eyeball it to know if things fit or not...lol...Just because that works for me doesnt mean it works for anyone else...lol...DAMIEN

Back