Carby What size jet?

Because the SHA16.16 is intended for use on a Tomos, A18, or Vespa scooter, it is prejetted with an #82
The SHA 15.15 is prejetted with a #68
No way i could even think of an 82 jet when i'm at an altitude of 4500 ft above sea level...I need lean, as my needle valve clip is already at the leanest setting possible to run my NT at this altitude.

So im guessing that it is the SHA 15.15 i would actually need because of the altitude then?...DAMIEN

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Hey 607Underground, do you know what keihin carb this is?
20211105_193525.jpg

So is it the 15.15 i would actually want to order if i decide to do this then???...It does not look like the one that you show from England in your last link...Obviously living in the US, im not ordering from the UK...lol.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
If i decided to even spend 4Xs the amount for a replacement carby for my NT, the last thing im gonna do is start replacing jets right off the bat...For the price of it and its so-called superiority, i would expect it to be correct, right out of the box...Since i cannot see any clarity in this, i will stick to what i got rather than spend quadruple the money for possible inferior performance to what i already have which is quite excellent already.

EDIT...I wouldnt have the handle bar space for the mounted hand choke version, so i did find this lever choke one, also at amazon.

Crispy if you made it home? Tell your mom & dad this is what you want for christmas. They will save your butt when your miles from home with no tools. They fold up & come with a nice carry pouch.View attachment 160630
A must have item, I don't leave home without a multi tool.
What looks like a nail file on the Swiss is a hack saw, and it's cuts without dulling
The odd looking blade is a fish scaler with a hook puller, it has mm on one side and Inch on the other.
Other things the swiss can do is stitch a sail, leather punch. wood chisel, writing pen in handle, mini screwdriver for your glasses and it also can start a fire to cook your fish. I caught the fish with the fish line and hooks in the carrying case. Then I use the handy tooth pick in the handle to clean my teeth. Tweezers also in the handle. I don't use the cork screw to open wine bottles I use it to climb up walls like the Swiss Army does :ROFLMAO:
I carried the Swiss when I was in the USCG and I still carry it today.
Being an Electrician in the CG I found many uses for it on the ship

DSCF5558.JPG

Gotta have a Leatherman.
DSCF5559.JPG

A must have item, I don't leave home without a multi tool.
What looks like a nail file on the Swiss is a hack saw, and it's cuts without dulling
The odd looking blade is a fish scaler with a hook puller, it has mm on one side and Inch on the other.
Other things the swiss can do is stitch a sail, leather punch. wood chisel, writing pen in handle, mini screwdriver for your glasses and it also can start a fire to cook your fish. I caught the fish with the fish line and hooks in the carrying case. Then I use the handy tooth pick in the handle to clean my teeth. Tweezers also in the handle. I don't use the cork screw to open wine bottles I use it to climb up walls like the Swiss Army does :ROFLMAO:
I carried the Swiss when I was in the USCG and I still carry it today.
Being an Electrician in the CG I found many uses for it on the ship

View attachment 160657
Gotta have a Leatherman.
View attachment 160658
Yeah a guy needs some type of multi-tool with him at all times, a guy that dont everyday carry one would be surprised by all the different uses. I wish the swiss army knives were not so expensive these days, I'd have 1 again. LOL as a $300+ dollar benchmade auto rides around in my pocket!!!

Back