What Spark Plug Works Best?

Local time
11:07 AM
I own a Zeda 100, and the spark plug that came with the engine seems to be kind of trash, so I thought I would get a new one, I found that the most common ones seem to be ngk b5hs, and ngk b6hs. I was just wondering which was best.
Thanks in advance,

-Braden

Lots of company brags there.
Heat rating might come in first consideration from 1 to 10 they are split in half at 5 in the middle, hotter, cooler can't remember which is up or down.

Do you have a cooling head? You might want to try a hotter plug for some efficiency without over heating.

Do you ride for 5 minutes at a time or 5 hours there is heat fatigue on the metal only so much it can stand up to for so long before the metal buckles.

Maybe a 3 prong for more insured spark. Platinum coating better spark?

f***, buy 3 or 4 kinky plugs try them see if you can tell the difference.

Lots of company brags there.
Heat rating might come in first consideration from 1 to 10 they are split in half at 5 in the middle, hotter, cooler can't remember which is up or down.

Do you have a cooling head? You might want to try a hotter plug for some efficiency without over heating.

Do you ride for 5 minutes at a time or 5 hours there is heat fatigue on the metal only so much it can stand up to for so long before the metal buckles.

Maybe a 3 prong for more insured spark. Platinum coating better spark?

f***, buy 3 or 4 kinky plugs try them see if you can tell the difference.
You're right on as to the heat range, but don't bother buying any special metal plugs. They just aren't worth the money for what you get out of them. My little pick up truck takes iridium plugs, and a set of 4 is $80. For $80 I can buy a lot of Champs or NGKs. My bike engine would be completely spent by the time I used them all.

You're right on as to the heat range, but don't bother buying any special metal plugs. They just aren't worth the money for what you get out of them. My little pick up truck takes iridium plugs, and a set of 4 is $80. For $80 I can buy a lot of Champs or NGKs. My bike engine would be completely spent by the time I used them all.
Yeah, that's what you need if your engine is fused titanium cobalt you have got to have other expensive elements to make it run right.

Back