Stolen What The Flying #!@#

T

turbo/chaos

well today was good maid good money at work had a bike for a coustumer and come home and its gone cut it was from the lock and now its gone well hope i get it back sigh

Last edited by a moderator:
nope just finished it early this morning before i whent to work so no but it is the only bike here in town sporting the special editon motor with a 4cycle twin brake lever and has a missing fender

dude that does suck!!!!! hope ya find it soon. spray paint a airsoft pistol matte black. tha'll get him runnin!! lol

bummer turbo... hope you get it back. Be sure and check out Craigs list for where you are and see if someone tries to sell it. I'm going to keep my fingers crossed for ya.

cd

its this two dum black kids that have been comeing around i know it reason huh they are not here today and live right down the block hmmmmmm

the plot thikens yes called the cops amd told them where they are at no word yet but ther is no one here with a 4 stroke kit and no one with this bike

had the bike shipied in no one carrys it here in bcs but i swear i just whant to take a hammer and pund there skulls in

but the cops said they are going down for class a ofense and posiible auto theft i hope for auto theft thell regret it big time then

I have an idea !
Can one of those gizomo's be made to plant the bikes with a beeper thing, I think it's called a sattelite tracker. Cars have them, I think it's mandatory on boats for sea rescue.
That way if bike is stolen, it gets tracked down by sattelite.

Back