Stolen What The Flying #!@#

So, you spend close to $150~200 for a hardcore chain with acceptable length & lock, on top of your $400~500 or more motorized bicycle... and then I just pay $140 for this portable angle grinder plus the cost of two batteries (in case I forget to charge them the night before) and own your bad arse bike.

Not that I would really do it, but somebody could... which means I'd rather not leave it outside.

Of course, people can steal anything if they are determined enough. The best we can do it try to deter the common opportunity theif. The better your bike is locked up, the greater the chance the thief will go for an easier target.

You can get thick u-locks that are double locked. Which would require two cuts from a grinder instead of just one. The longer it takes to cut a lock, the greater chance the thief will be seen. The onguard u-locks are made that way. I have the bulldog dt one with the 1/2 thick hardened tubing and the extra cable for looping around a wheel. They have models with 2/3 inch tubing.

http://www.onguardlock.com/ulocks/

Last edited:
Oh man I would have drilled that kid as to who he gave his 40 bucks to.
Man oh man oh man.
But look at me.
The same guy that says sue anyone that hits you.
And I get hit by a truck two days ago and I'm letting him off the hook.

Cryin is not an option when you have to scrape up teh poor cyclist off the road. He's still legally responsible. (NO. Not the dedd cyclist.)

Watch out for blind (and deef) cagers! They are everywhere, altho the hi-gaz, and the slow economy seems to be pedaling converts to teeny 49cc moto bicyclettes...

Last edited:
It was obvious it was one of those kids. go

Last edited by a moderator:
It was obviously one of those kid you need to go confront them. post above was typed incorrectly don't drink and post

Back