what the heck do i have?

Ray
got in touch with a buddy who was a bike mechanic for 20 years and is calling his contacts that he knew but everything is pretty well shut down here in the province of ontario due to the virus. hope he comes through. no one going anywhere for the most part
Hi, give Ron Houk a call 714 996 6323. He has tires, and parts for the Luxembourg Whizzer. Your motors look to be 300 models, should put your Whizzer at 1950
Ron Houk has owned about 20 of them, still has a hand full :)

Ray

Tires don't seem hard to fine at all, considering The Italians made over 1 million motorcycles that take that size tire 19 - 2 1/2
I looked up Vintage Italian M/C tires 19-2 1/2 and I found your tires right away.
Only thing ya gotta send to Italy for them and gonna cost $70 a tire and $50 shipping each $130 a tire
www.ebay.com/str/Italian-classic-tire?trksid=p2047675.12563
I haven't checked in USA but I'm sure a M/C dealer can get your tires for you.
I also see that Ron Houk has some tires and parts ya ca buy. Your bikes will be awesome when your done.
Thanks for posting some more pic of your whizzer parts and motors.

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Thanks Wrench
Ratsride, I notice in 2 of your pictures, the one with the case, cam and crank. The crank looks to be a roller crank. Yes, and in another picture, the rod. Keep that rod cause it looks like it's the roller rod. You'll know cause there's a small pin on the side of it.Yes you scored. :)
I'll post a pic of the rod with the pin so you'll know what to look for.

Ray
IMG_20200404_0844330 (1).jpg
IMG_20200404_0832280.jpg
20180605_140727.jpg

@mason_man Your good with the history of Whizzers. What do ya think about the #263 #283 on the cases and the frame #s 10842 10849

Hi, give Ron Houk a call 714 996 6323. He has tires, and parts for the Luxembourg Whizzer. Your motors look to be 300 models, should put your Whizzer at 1950
Ron Houk has owned about 20 of them, still has a hand full :)

Ray
Ray
thanks for the contact. i have read a few different posts and Rons name was mentioned about parts. seen a few pics of his inventory
and got to say that is quite the assortment of parts.

Tires don't seem hard to fine at all, considering The Italians made over 1 million motorcycles that take that size tire 19 - 2 1/2
I looked up Vintage Italian M/C tires 19-2 1/2 and I found your tires right away.
Only thing ya gotta send to Italy for them and gonna cost $70 a tire and $50 shipping each $130 a tire
www.ebay.com/str/Italian-classic-tire?trksid=p2047675.12563
I haven't checked in USA but I'm sure a M/C dealer can get your tires for you.
I also see that Ron Houk has some tires and parts ya ca buy. Your bikes will be awesome when your done.
Thanks for posting some more pic of your whizzer parts and motors.
Wrench
thank you very much for that. i looked on the link late last night and $80 U.S. a tire plus $50 delivery a tire x 4 tires converted
to canadian dollars = HOLY S**T !! all kidding a side i will need them and it is nice to see there are options. i have 1 good one out of the 4 that holds air but these bikes will get 4 new skins or 4 in better condition depending on which way i go
again, thanks for your time
Don

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Thanks Wrench
Ratsride, I notice in 2 of your pictures, the one with the case, cam and crank. The crank looks to be a roller crank. Yes, and in another picture, the rod. Keep that rod cause it looks like it's the roller rod. You'll know cause there's a small pin on the side of it.Yes you scored. :)
I'll post a pic of the rod with the pin so you'll know what to look for.

Ray View attachment 94198View attachment 94199View attachment 94200
Ray
i had a quick look for the pin and mine doesnt appear to have that and cant see weber on cam,picture probably isnt very good. didnt take apart the somewhat complete motor to check either .when i get to the motors im sure i will have lots of questions. spent yesterday sandblasting and more dismantling. also put my kid to work. lol

Attachments

• IMG_20200404_1132481.jpg
    IMG_20200404_1132481.jpg
    252.2 KB · Views: 175
  • IMG_20200405_1004399.jpg
    IMG_20200405_1004399.jpg
    182.7 KB · Views: 195
Wrench
thank you very much for that. i looked on the link late last night and $80 U.S. a tire plus $50 delivery a tire x 4 tires converted
to canadian dollars = HOLY S**T !!
all kidding a side i will need them and it is nice to see there are options. i have 1 good one out of the 4 that holds air but these bikes will get 4 new skins or 4 in better condition depending on which way i go
again, thanks for your time
Don
Give Fortnine a call, they maybe able to help you. https://fortnine.ca/en/ bottom center of the page.

www.midwesttraction.com First place I looked in USA $33 and Free shipping if ya spend over $100
I'm sure If I was looking for my self I could even find them in White Walls. Let me check I'll get back to ya.
Now I know you'll be able to find the tires ya need at a good $price. In Canada$?
DSCF0977.JPG

Back