What the Hell is the Deal?

My experience with ebay isn't terrible. I've always gotten my money back for anything thats never arrived or is misrepresented. I agree it needs improvements and there are alot of terrible vendors selling on it. Unfortunately for alot of people BFG is one of the only places to get a sleeved G5 cylinder.

My experience with ebay isn't terrible. I've always gotten my money back for anything thats never arrived or is misrepresented. I agree it needs improvements and there are alot of terrible vendors selling on it. Unfortunately for alot of people BFG is one of the only places to get a sleeved G5 cylinder.
If you need anything from BGF let me know brother.
I'll get it then send to you

Much Love & Ride Safe Chris!

HP :)

If you need anything from BGF let me know brother.
I'll get it then send to you

Much Love & Ride Safe Chris!

HP :)
Thanks brother. The new bike with the cnc case is getting a vertical minarelli cylinder. Waiting on a few parts so I can get the engine together but here's a sneak peek
20201005_201757.jpg

Thanks brother. The new bike with the cnc case is getting a vertical minarelli cylinder. Waiting on a few parts so I can get the engine together but here's a sneak peekView attachment 100370
Ha ha, are you going to cut the old mount off or wait for it to break off?

Love the color!:love: Not many done like that.

I order a copper gasket from Bikebury it finally gets here and the goddamn mailman sends it back!

One of those part-time Saturday workers.

Call the PO, say you'll pick it up or deliver it again and leave it.

Back