What the ? thought this was done!

Street Ryderz

Local time
10:01 AM
Two weeks ago all the snow here had finally melted away and it wasnt too cold so i took my bike out not for long mind you but still a short ride is better than nothing!Now yesterday it started snowing again and didn't stop all night and still mid day the next day still snowing! There is two feet now and still accumulating!I was hoping winter was done with but no now i have to go shovel again for the second time in twelve hours!

July man thats a long time I'm usually on the road by April and was thinking that it might have been sooner this year!And yes shoveling sucks I am also a property manager for four properties in a row and have to shovel half a city block!

July man thats a long time I'm usually on the road by April and was thinking that it might have been sooner this year!And yes shoveling sucks I am also a property manager for four properties in a row and have to shovel half a city block!
About 40 gallons of gasoline and a pack of matches should take of that block pretty quick.

As long as they don't know it's you then what's the problem?
I don't think the city officials would like that much ether being that the properties are on the main street with 100 plus year old buildings and huge amounts of traffic!I could just picture someone calling 911 and telling them the sidewalks are on fire lol!

I don't think the city officials would like that much ether being that the properties are on the main street with 100 plus year old buildings and huge amounts of traffic!I could just picture someone calling 911 and telling them the sidewalks are on fire lol!
Better than the houses on fire right?

Since your not close enough to throw anything at me just thought I'd say it hit 74 here today.:)

Since your not close enough to throw anything at me just thought I'd say it hit 74 here today.:)
Oh that's perfect riding temps your lucky brother! My youngest is on his march break and I asked him this evening if he wanted go rc boating and he looked at me like I was nuts!I told him to grab his phone and come outside.This thing covers some ground quick!But for some reason i cant seem to upload the video?

Back