Engine Trouble What type of Cylinder body can i use for my bullet train bt80

Get some

Guys could use some help maybe pointing in the right direction butWas out riding my bike and all the sudden my piston clip for the rod broke off and basically destroyed inside of my motor on my BT 80 bullet train electric start now I’m trying to finds a replacement part for the cylinder body if you could leave me in any directions I’ll be greatly appreciated I looked all over and so far I’ve seen everybody out of stock and not even one person caring it so it’s getting me real frustrating I love this motor man I’ve had this thing up to like 50+ miles an hour with a red valve so if I can get and goJust basically need to replace to ceiling to bother you just need somebody to put me in a direction that somebody might have thanks

zean

Cafemotoracer on ebay has the cylinder. Bicycle-engines.com has the piston, rings, wrist pin, wrist pin bearings, the circlip you can find at Ace Hardware or Treatland. Cafemotoracer sells the cylinder for one hundred twenty-five plus twenty-five shipping.

Karl Snarl

OMG!!! $125 I can get a whole 79/100cc engine for that. Ok, I got one for less than that. I did haggle though.

zean

Thank you. I believe this person can receive the electric start BT80 complete kit for $300.00 from bike_deals and other dealers ebay.

Karl Snarl

Thank you. I believe this person can receive the electric start BT80 complete kit for $300.00 from bike_deals and other dealers ebay.
Now $300 for the whole electric bt kit, sounds worth it. Then just use the other one for parts. Spend more, but jeez $125 for just the jug. Starter and all that can be swapped etc. I'd go with a new kit, and just save the pieces and old motor for when something break or ya crash.

Get some

Ya man i just ended up buying a new one freaking motor strong and fast had it going bout 55 with Reed valve set up and all since can’t upgraded parts for them i just used old parts of my old 80cc pedal start

Robwinnipeg

Out of curiosity does the bt80 have the same bolt spacing as a ht/China doll 66cc engine? I have noticed the bt80 cylinders have dropped in price but availability is still pretty sketchy.