Engine Trouble What type of Cylinder body can i use for my bullet train bt80

Get some

Local time
9:48 AM
Guys could use some help maybe pointing in the right direction butWas out riding my bike and all the sudden my piston clip for the rod broke off and basically destroyed inside of my motor on my BT 80 bullet train electric start now I’m trying to finds a replacement part for the cylinder body if you could leave me in any directions I’ll be greatly appreciated I looked all over and so far I’ve seen everybody out of stock and not even one person caring it so it’s getting me real frustrating I love this motor man I’ve had this thing up to like 50+ miles an hour with a red valve so if I can get and goJust basically need to replace to ceiling to bother you just need somebody to put me in a direction that somebody might have thanks

Cafemotoracer on ebay has the cylinder. Bicycle-engines.com has the piston, rings, wrist pin, wrist pin bearings, the circlip you can find at Ace Hardware or Treatland. Cafemotoracer sells the cylinder for one hundred twenty-five plus twenty-five shipping.

Thank you. I believe this person can receive the electric start BT80 complete kit for $300.00 from bike_deals and other dealers ebay.

Thank you. I believe this person can receive the electric start BT80 complete kit for $300.00 from bike_deals and other dealers ebay.
Now $300 for the whole electric bt kit, sounds worth it. Then just use the other one for parts. Spend more, but jeez $125 for just the jug. Starter and all that can be swapped etc. I'd go with a new kit, and just save the pieces and old motor for when something break or ya crash.

Ya man i just ended up buying a new one freaking motor strong and fast had it going bout 55 with Reed valve set up and all since can’t upgraded parts for them i just used old parts of my old 80cc pedal start

Out of curiosity does the bt80 have the same bolt spacing as a ht/China doll 66cc engine? I have noticed the bt80 cylinders have dropped in price but availability is still pretty sketchy.

well i have researched that you could add a different cylinder by theroy by either drilling and tapping the cylinder bolt holes to accept the studs of a typical motorized bike motor jug. or you could buy a different set of studs that are the thread size which i have seen threads long enough for other types of one piece jugs that can use other jugs so that you can add race heads. expansion chambers and if the piston is too big. change the piston.. so yeah its totally posibble just put your mind into it. if i can do that before anybody else on youtube . you or me could be the first to modify thos bt 80s to be a fast bike while maintaining the benifits of the motor....

Ya man i just ended up buying a new one freaking motor strong and fast had it going bout 55 with Reed valve set up and all since can’t upgraded parts for them i just used old parts of my old 80cc pedal start
Just with the Reed valve? I'm looking at buying this motor when I get paid tomorrow but worry about not being able to upgrade it

Back