what would i want with 2 ht's

But it's great when your bro or friend flies in from out of town.

Had mine up and running for 29 days. My son wants to build one and I feel a "need" for another too. Mine is a sort of timeless old-looking cruiser, now I "need" a board track racer with a cool tank and laid back saddle.

my plan is one for the road and one for the dirt
the plan is to put a larger cog on so i can hopefully get some sideways action.
i get that on my roady but only when i dont want it.
road tyres on wet grass = bad

Last edited:
Owning several motorized bikes is alot like having a stable of horses. (Without the feeding/manure etc.) My roomate has 3 horses herself so I know how true this is.

Every bike rides differently and they are often suited to different purposes.

I have the Felt for the joy of the ride and sunny day cruises.

I have a workhorse mountain bike with fenders and bags for wetter days or when I need to haul cargo (usually groceries)

I have my 49cc cruiser which I don't ride as much anymore but I still love her and take her out from time to time. It helps remind me of what I started with.

Up until recently I had a 10speed style "City Pounder" with the 700c wheels that was scary fast to ride but alot of fun. Also alot of work having no suspension. Half an hour on it made your arms numb. I sold it to a friend who is now enjoying her.

I agree, one for the road and one for the dirt. Here is my stable.

Attachments

• IMG_0016.jpg
    IMG_0016.jpg
    450.6 KB · Views: 168
  • FS Right.jpg
    FS Right.jpg
    1,007.1 KB · Views: 182
Owning 2 sounds like a 24/7 job to me. (JK) I must be one of the lucky ones ive got almost 3400 mi without touching anything yet. I should be in Ripley's believe it or not. Also, you guys have some sweet dirt bikes.

Back