What YouTube channel or series do you recommend?

PsychDoc

Local time
3:03 AM
What YouTube channel or series do you recommend?

So that’s the question- what are your favorite YouTube channels? I imagine we have watched some of the same stuff, but it likely somebody found a nugget that isn’t as popular and therefore harder to find. I will share a few of my favorites, and hopefully you can follow up with some of yours. Maybe focusing on quasi related to motorized bikes-
My favorites- in no particular order- (And since I’m a bit dense, seems I can’t link. So you have to search, sorry)

Project Binky, from Bad obsession motor sports; These guys take OCD to the next level. 5 years later, it’s still not complete.

Mighty car mods; youngsters from down under messing with cars and each other with humor and funny accents.

Cars and cameras; hailing from the U, S, of A these guys work with small engines and also sound funny.

2stroke stuffing; Dude is taking a 50cc 2stroke to world record speeds. A lot of theory and custom work. Now that I think about it... he talks funny too. Maybe I have so sort of auditory compulsion.

Finally, my non engine entry-
Uncle Doug; this guy has a style that is dry, funny, and informative. If ever you wanted to know exactly how vacuum tubes work- this is the place to go. Focusing on vintage tube amps.

I only have eyes for one engine, and I don't watch many videos with dudes in. 😊
I recommend wholesome japan idol videos with adorable female idols who dance and sing cutely and lift your spirits. 🥰
So maybe we haven't seen the same videos. 😂😂😂

I will watch tutorial videos and such when I need specific information but not for entertainment purposes. There's all kinds of tastes. Carry on lol. 😊

Project Binky, yes!
Cars and cameras.
Banger racing, English version of smash up derby.

Mustie1 Salvage and repair guy.

I've like Allen Millyard for a while, he's best known for custom motorcycle engines, he's made a motorcycle with a dodge viper v10, a 5 liter v twin made out of 2 cinders off of a pratt and whitney radial aero engine, and he has also made a 100cc v v twin out of 2 honda 50s just to name a couple
Allen Millyard

Another chanel I like which hasent been mentioned yet is 805ROADKING, he's done some pretty cool things with flathead Briggs engines, including a twin, an online 4, and a hit n miss engine.

Yea I watch cars and cameras and redbeards garage if you're looking for go kart / mini bike builds.

Project Farm is also great. Techmoan and the 8 Bit Guy are good if you like retro electronics.

Back