what's next? 20deg. below?

Ahh yes mabman, my money is on someday you'll be blessed.

As far as the weather goes, we could debate GW until it turned into a argument.
I do have to laugh though how Al Gore comes and goes with the tempature.

Its below zero here again in minnesota. (19 out of 62 days) It kind of takes the "gusto" out of riding a MB.

Yeah, I had to drain my HHO in my van haven't been able to run it for weeks now. Going back to 13 mpg is harsh. It looks like it is straightening out here, at least until that big freeze hits.

Boy it's cold!

Right now it's 71*F. Should be dropping into the high 60's tonight.

Time to bust out the blanket, maybe two.:D

The bike ride was nice today with a high of 79*.

hey 5-7heaven; i wish the jet stream would change and bring in the pineapple express like it some times does to warm the nw, but we keep getting the stuff from siberia. lucky you

Last edited:
It was a strange (and harsh) December everywhere, it seems.

But here in the midwest things have settled down into weather that's not too unpleasant, really.

I guess I'll just wait for the other shoe to drop again.

oops! i have to be more careful what i ask for. a pineapple express blew in last night, raising the temp. about thirty degs, and with it monsunal rain that is to last 3/5 days. rivers are already reaching for flood stage. with 80ins of snow uphill from north bend it could be a doozy.

Mitch, be careful what you wish for. Everything in moderation would seem okay.

Weather was perfect for commuting to work this morning. Dry ground, crisp air, maybe 69 degrees. Cool weather, so I didn't soak myself perspiring while going to work.

Cagers were cordial. I claimed the highway center lane traveling 32.5mph in a 35mph zone, then pulled on the shoulder when going up the offramp. When I change my front engine's gearing I should be able to maintain the speed limit.

I use the center lane because the left lane goes to the freeway and the right lane heads towards Waikiki. Center lane leads to downtown/lmedium industrial district.

Last edited by a moderator:
Stude13 are you guys trapped???

We are down to one road, expected to close tomorrow AM. Flood city baby.

Back