What's Next for PNW Chapter?

I don't know... I've been busy with the mundane stuff of living for the past few days, so I haven't really thought much about it.
We'll think of somethin', I'm sure...

well, i'll throw this out there...

it'd be cramped, but i'm able to host about 3 or 4 riders/sleeping bags & bikes overnight, and the peninsula is a great place for a saturday or sunday ride.

you know, guys...on the peninsula we're somewhat flexible....how about you out-o-towners tell us what would work (some weekend afternoon or overnighter) for you, and we'll do our best 8)

This summer Augie? I will check my schedule and get back to you with a date. Only a couple more days and my bike will be running again...if I figure out the kill switch wiring. LOL!

Well Looks like I will be on vacation from June 25th through July 6th But the 29th is a Twisted Spokes cruise in Eugene that I plan on attending. As for other weekends, Looks like July 21st or the next weekend, July 28th would be do-able.

Are you still planning on heading down for a frame rebuild?

Too bad you can't make it down while I'm on vacation, we could really spank something up!

Dan

Any weekend works for me.Hey Dan could you send me some info on the twisted spokes ride.I'd like to go if posible.

Back