Whats the best bike for a 2 stroke?

CrispyLeaves98

Local time
7:56 AM
Im looking for a new bike, cause i got a walmart bike and mounted the engine and the studs broke etc, etc, but they let me return it still. What is the best bike I can get at wally world for the best motor installation? I dont care if its MTB or cruiser, but i would prefer something where i dont need custom mounts, and if im lucky then not needing a U-BOLT, are cranbrooks the best? I see them with the U bolt so im not sure? The engine i have does have the wider mounting points and 8mm studs, LMK.

Im looking for a new bike, cause i got a walmart bike and mounted the engine and the studs broke etc, etc, but they let me return it still. What is the best bike I can get at wally world for the best motor installation? I dont care if its MTB or cruiser, but i would prefer something where i dont need custom mounts, and if im lucky then not needing a U-BOLT, are cranbrooks the best? I see them with the U bolt so im not sure? The engine i have does have the wider mounting points and 8mm studs, LMK.
I built mine with the Hyper Bike Company Beach Cruiser from Wally World...DAMIEN

And use this front motor mount rather than the crap that comes in the kits...Not quite like mine which is hand made but should work great...You won't need a U-bolt with this one either...Take Note that with this type of mount, you can manouver the engine higher to avoid interferrence problems with the pedals like you pointed out in other posts was a problem for you.

IMG_0319.jpg

IMG_0352.jpg
IMG_0353.jpg

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
If you want to spend a year customizing parts and grinding away at your engine case and buying tools you don't have and parts that end up being wrong, buy a cool looking bike like the Mongoose Dolomite (and a shift kit.) 🤣 If you want to build your bike after breakfast and be riding by lunch time buy something sensible like a Cranbrook.

If you want to spend a year customizing parts and grinding away at your engine case and buying tools you don't have and parts that end up being wrong, buy a cool looking bike like the Mongoose Dolomite (and a shift kit.) 🤣 If you want to build your bike after breakfast and be riding by lunch time buy something sensible like a Cranbrook.
But when my suffering is over I'm gonna have some nice bragging rights! If I live that long. 🤣🤣🤣

But when my suffering is over I'm gonna have some nice bragging rights! If I live that long. 🤣🤣🤣
I haven't even had to add air to my tires in four months, let alone doing any adjustments or tighten any bolts in over a year...lol...It's just built right the first time...DAMIEN

Ps...and i ride all winter long since i live in the desert about an hour and a half from the Mexican border while everyone else is shivering while shoveling their snow...lol.

I haven't even had to add air to my tires in four months, let alone doing any adjustments or tighten any bolts in over a year...lol...It's just built right the first time...DAMIEN

Ps...and i ride all winter long since i live in the desert about an hour and a half from the Mexican border while everyone else is shivering while shoveling their snow...lol.
michigan winter sucks 2 years ago it got -37 wind chill -52 where i was. me and my buddy started his minibikes though and went for a spin, i was staying the night at his house, his mom was lets just say not to happy when she saw coverd in snow wearing light jackets, jeans, and t shirts.

michigan winter sucks 2 years ago it got -37 wind chill -52 where i was. me and my buddy started his minibikes though and went for a spin, i was staying the night at his house, his mom was lets just say not to happy when she saw coverd in snow wearing light jackets, jeans, and t shirts.
you get used to the cold here when it gets 40 you go out with shorts

Back