Whats the best bike for a 2 stroke?

Damien, can I ask you what size tires you're using on these mag wheels? As I'm really interested in them (thanks to you posting them!). I'd like to use 26 x 2.125 at a minimum. I'm thinking of converting my Huffy over to this during the winter months.
Here are the links to both the Kevlar tires as well as the extra thick self sealing tubes i use.

I haven't so much as had a slow leak or a flat in the almost six or seven years now that i have been using them and that says a lot since im in the desert with goat heads and mesquite thorns everywhere...lol.

I put on over three thousand miles on another set that i keep as spares that still have great tread still on them after all those miles carrying my fat butt...lol...DAMIEN

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Bell-Sports-Glide-Comfort-Road-Tire-with-Kevlar-26-x-1-75/15188807

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Slime-Su...r-Tube-Schrader-26-x1-75-2-125-30081/49455299

Damien, can I ask you what size tires you're using on these mag wheels? As I'm really interested in them (thanks to you posting them!). I'd like to use 26 x 2.125 at a minimum. I'm thinking of converting my Huffy over to this during the winter months.
Whatever you do, with mag wheels DO NOT inflate to what those tires tell you on the side of the tires...They say 40 to 60 PSI...With the hardness and rigidity of these mags along with the speeds you can go on these bikes, It will feel like riding on wooden wagon wheels or solid steel wheels with no rubber...lol...My bike is 80 pounds, my fat butt is 217 pounds...I inflate mine to 38 pounds and thats just perfect to give it enough "give" and a decent ride as welI.

Also got rid of the stock "butt killer" seats and i use this one instead...A type of memory foam that really makes for good shock absorption on the road.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Schwinn-Cruise-Noseless-Bicycle-Saddle/377990075

EDIT:...I now use the full spring suspension, memory foam, extra wide seat that I have linked below...Even better than the one linked above...lol.

https://www.amazon.com/YLG-Oversized-Comfortable-Replacement-Waterproof/dp/B08N4J3Z6F?th=1

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Yeah, I guess I'm about the same size as you. I have my Huffy at 40 psi, on spoked wheels. 26 X 2.125 tires. It makes sense to run mag wheel tires at a little less.

I love his bike. The Death star on wheels.
When i took my bike to a friends house a couple months ago, (he had not seen it yet),...he took one look at it and said, "It Looks like it was designed by "Darth Vader"...I told him it was designed by me...Then he said, "I always knew there was something of the "Dark Side" with you"...lol...DAMIEN

Here are the links to both the Kevlar tires as well as the extra thick self sealing tubes i use.

I haven't so much as had a slow leak or a flat in the almost six or seven years now that i have been using them and that says a lot since im in the desert with goat heads and mesquite thorns everywhere...lol.

I put on over three thousand miles on another set that i keep as spares that still have great tread still on them after all those miles carying my fat butt...lol...DAMIEN

For Damien to not have any flats in years says something. Where we live, we have "goatheads" / "Puncture Vine" / "Tribulus Terristris" (Damien we should start a goathead farm and start making Body Building supplements) -- My daughter races bicycles and we have a rule (thin tires, thin tubes) that the bikes don't roll on dirt. -- Usually, if your bike is on dirt, assume there are goatheads there.

This is the tire I run with super thick self-sealing tubes. No flats in three years. But these tires are squared, no rounding from contact tread to sidewall so I don't know how they will do handing tight turns at speed.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
. Where we live, we have "goatheads" / "Puncture Vine" / "Tribulus Terristris" (Damien we should start a goathead farm and start making Body Building supplements) -- My daughter races bicycles and we have a rule (thin tires, thin tubes) that the bikes don't roll on dirt. -- Usually, if your bike is on dirt, assume there are goatheads there.
Where I live we have indigenous porch people, and moving drug mobiles/phone booths that chuck out empty bottles of booze. Them goat heads ain't nothing, try pulling the bottom of a bottle of Hennessey out of your tire. They will even slice an airless in half. You can't dodge it, it's everywhere. You have to use some sheet metal inside your tire, or you are replacing the tube too. If you glue the strip of sheet metal to the inside of the outer tire, it helps hold it all together when you hit a non broken bottle in hiding.

When i took my bike to a friends house a couple months ago, (he had not seen it yet),...he took one look at it and said, "It Looks like it was designed by "Darth Vader"...I told him it was designed by me...Then he said, "I always knew there was something of the "Dark Side" with you"...lol...DAMIEN
Here ya go Damien

Even though I live in south Arkansas these days (flat... very flat), I grew up in the Sierra Vista area of southeast AZ. Goat heads and other thorns? Yes, I know too well what you're talking about! :LOL:

If you want to spend a year customizing parts and grinding away at your engine case and buying tools you don't have and parts that end up being wrong, buy a cool looking bike like the Mongoose Dolomite (and a shift kit.) 🤣 If you want to build your bike after breakfast and be riding by lunch time buy something sensible like a Cranbrook.
Shift kits are Pure crap why put that stress on Uh old rinky dinky chain if you can get a 36 38 40 41 with spacers in between that can fit a 415 or 410 then I'd give that Uh shot but don't trust getting smacked with a little chain again especially at 31 mph I wanna try ghetto bikes rear reinforcement but so many ppl talk crap on the guy I understand running a one show and his parts looking phenomenal

Back