What’s the best oil for 100cc 2 stroke motorized bike?

What’s the best oil for 100cc 2 stroke motorized bike?
Thats a loaded question here since many have their brand loyalty favourites...lol.

I worked my last career after leaving police work and worked for Valvoline Oil Corp. (Ashland Oil), for 20 plus years, however I only use the Valvoline multi-purpose 2 cycle oil for breakin purposes because they do not make a full synthetic 2 cycle oil at all.

Thats when I go for the Amsoil Dominator 2 cycle racing oil when breakin is over...I have a friend from church, also a retired cop, that is an Amsoil dealer and gets it for me for dealer cost.

I'm currently using stp synthetic blend 2 stroke oil, it also has fuel stabilizer in it from the bottle. I can't tell you how well it works because I've only run one tank of gas, and I haven't tried anything else.

Run a 25:1, here is a chart @DAMIEN1307 posted

Screenshot_20230116-093904.png

Long story short the first engine I bought I seized it in less than a week so have bought another 100cc motorized bike kit off Amazon. Can someone give me a full step by step what I have to do after putting it on the bike to make sure it doesn’t blow up or seize

Also is this oil good or any other suggestions

Attachments

• 5BD741F3-57AC-4EE5-A7C3-530107AC0040.png
    5BD741F3-57AC-4EE5-A7C3-530107AC0040.png
    190.7 KB · Views: 88
Long story short the first engine I bought I seized it in less than a week so have bought another 100cc motorized bike kit off Amazon. Can someone give me a full step by step what I have to do after putting it on the bike to make sure it doesn’t blow up or seize
Did your engine seize due to lack of oil or was it one of your g clips on the side of the piston coming out.

Back