What’s the best oil for 100cc 2 stroke motorized bike?

All of it

It's always about the art of compromise.

Cheap - no name or store brand oils. It's hard to generalize because some of them have one or two good qualities about them, but as a whole they function and protect an engine OK, but tend to come at the cost of not running very clean due to having a high flash point or a high ash content that leads to more smoke and carbon building and fouling. Even within this group there are standard and synthetics, such as the Walmart Supertech brand. Lots of guys run these oils and are generally satisfied with their performance and put a lot of miles on them. For your average MB 49-66cc 2 stroke, it's also generally more than sufficient since these engines aren't exactly high powered.
A typical 1 quart (946ml) bottle of these oils is around $3-5.

Balance - Valvoline multi-purpose 2 stroke, STP General Purpose 2 stroke, Penzoil Premium 2 stroke, and Castrol Go! Motorcycle 2T are great examples of this. Low to no ash formulation and better quality control than the cheaper oils. Lower flash points so they tend to run cleaner than the cheap oils. Many OEM 2 stroke oils like Yamalube 2S fall into this category. These oils are also often engineered to handle the higher pressures and temps seen in more conventional and higher output 2 stroke engine applications, such as outboards, snowmobiles, motorcycles, etc. The average price per quart for these oils ranges from around $7-12 per 1 quart (946ml).

These oils actually meet the "all of it" requirement the best.

In terms of the best oil performance, nothing is going to beat the high end engineered heavy duty synthetics intended for racing or severe duty. That would include Amsoil Saber, Interceptfor, or Dominator oils. My 2 personal favorites would be Motul 710 2T and VP Racing synthetic. The castrol oil you linked would fall into this category as well. There are many others I could name here. In terms of performance - both lubrication and clean burning they are hard to beat. Their drawback is cost, usually anywhere from $18-30 per quart (946ml).

Motul 710 is my absolute favorite synthetic, but it isn't easily purchased locally. VP Racing is my close second favorite, and I can get it at most local retailers near me without issue.

During my extensive travels in my younger days, I came upon ELF oil...I know that ELF synthetic 2 cycle oil is quite expensive but on your side of the "Pond", should be more readily available than it is here in the States...If price isn't an issue, you may want to consider it in the long list of oils submitted thusfar...I know full well that it is a premium product...The first link here below actually features one with "ricin", (castor oil), blended into it which is quite good for protection purposes of the motor...It's expensive here in the States for a quart of it though...Just a thought.

The links are here only as an example, as you may be able to source it cheaper with your own UK supply chain sources.
If you can get Ethanol-Free Petrol in the UK, that would also be better for the bike motor as well since ethanol wreaks havoc on the crank seals as well as the carburetors on our little bike motors.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
ELF oil huh? From the home of Renault and Peugeot cars. Bwahahahaha!
NOPE...Mostly BMW and Mercedes Benz...High end cars like high end oils...ELF is actually recommended by both for their vehicles.

Ps...you forgot those Fiat :poop: cans in your list of :poop: can cars...lol.

French company
HQed in Viva La France.
R.b9ebb43ce55e73bce7f8f9b24573a36f

Fiat is an Italian company; I know they suck but at least Italy has some rockin food. Plenty of quality American oil companies you could recommend!

Plenty of quality American oil companies you could recommend!
You really did not 'get it' again darwin...lol...The guy asking the question is NOT IN AMERICA...He is in the UK, not everyone here in the forums is American or Canadian you know...lol...lol.

Reading is really fundamental...By really reading something carefully, one would realise why I didn't recommend American in this case...lol...lol.

The links are here only as an example, as you may be able to source it cheaper with your own UK supply chain sources.
If you can get Ethanol-Free Petrol in the UK,
I know that ELF synthetic 2 cycle oil is quite expensive but on your side of the "Pond", should be more readily available than it is here in the States
you may be able to source it cheaper with your own UK supply chain sources.
If you can get Ethanol-Free Petrol in the UK,

I'm recommending what may be more readily available where he is at and therefore MAY cost less for him over in the UK then an American made product...lol...lol...lol.

Back