What’s the best oil for 100cc 2 stroke motorized bike?

You really did not 'get it' again darwin...lol...The guy asking the question is NOT IN AMERICA...He is in the UK, not everyone here in the forums is American or Canadian you know...lol...lol.

Reading is really fundamental...By really reading something carefully, one would realise why I didn't recommend American in this case...lol...lol.

I'm recommending what may be more readily available where he is at and therefore MAY cost less for him over in the UK then an American made product...lol...lol...lol.
Read every post in this thread from OP. Nowhere does he say he's in the UK. You should feel bad for making me reread this thread. ELF oil, just doesn't sound like a serious 2 stroke oil to me.:cool::cool::giggle::giggle::coffee::coffee:

Read every post in this thread from OP. Nowhere does he say he's in the UK.
Did you notice in my posts that I am the one telling you he is in the UK...

The links are here only as an example, as you may be able to source it cheaper with your own UK supply chain sources.
If you can get Ethanol-Free Petrol in the UK,
I know that ELF synthetic 2 cycle oil is quite expensive but on your side of the "Pond", should be more readily available than it is here in the States
you may be able to source it cheaper with your own UK supply chain sources.
If you can get Ethanol-Free Petrol in the UK,

I didn't say where in the UK, just the UK is all...lol...I'm the one that knows where everyone is from since I am the Moderator...lol...But I tell you again, all you needed as your first clue was his short post where he did this.
Notice that it is NOT a dollar sign as I mentioned before, it is the British Pound Sterling symbol...That should have been the dead give-away that we are talking about the UK here...lol.

What ratio should I run for a brand new motor
Run a 25:1, here is a chart @DAMIEN1307 posted

View attachment 185559
How much fuel to oil ratio do I keep for first run with Castrol 2T?
Nothing has changed on that question since the first time you asked it and were answered...25:1 for breakin.

32:1 thereafter is the preferred ratio after breakin is finished.

Back