What's the Cause?

inspectorcritic

Local time
10:49 AM
Bike was doing fine until I used the same damn oil again. Walmart crap!

The bike runs little bit rough then die blub-blub-blub-blub the I half fight with it then I get the thing to run for a couple of hundred yards the dies again blub-blub-blub- then I have fight with pedal pop the clutch 2 or 3 dozen times get going again then the same repeat.

Chainlube

Local time
9:49 AM
Bike was doing fine until I used the same damn oil again. Walmart crap!

The bike runs little bit rough then die blub-blub-blub-blub the I half fight with it then I get the thing to run for a couple of hundred yards the dies again blub-blub-blub- then I have fight with pedal pop the clutch 2 or 3 dozen times get going again then the same repeat.
Take the float bowl off and spray everything down with carb cleaner.

DAMIEN1307

Staff member
Local time
I would also check, not only just cleaning the carbie, but also seeing if the float itself has a leak and is filling up with fuel resulting in a flooding situation, also check that the choke is not on or not releasing itself fully to allow adequate air flow...DAMIEN

inspectorcritic

Local time
I think maybe is what it was a piece of sand grit got in the butterfly hinge and prevented movement cause when I took the bowl off it was like jam. I work it a few times I have not put too many miles on it to see if it's a fixed cure.

I did have it begin to blub out in me but then it recovered, so keeping my fingers crossed for a longer test ride.
Thanks, fellas.